Aggiornato il: giu 29
Huge success in Rome on May 16 and 17 for the Innovation Forum 2018 conference dedicated to "The Science of Where paradigm of Italy 5.0". The Conference gathered the interest of over 2,000 people who ttended the conference plus 50,000 people watching the live streaming on Facebook willing to discover the latest developments in innovation, research and solutions related to augmented reality, artificial intelligence, IOT internet and big data analytics. More than 100 speakers, representatives of the stakeholder community, including members of the institutional world, companies and defense".
The theme of the conference started from the idea that after the affirmation of the concept of Industry 4.0, the new Society 5.0 is to promote an information society model, where digital transformation can be a vehicle to promote the quality of life, through domotics, smart cities, smart agriculture, cybersecurity, technological innovation in healthcare.
I gave my 20-minute speech during the round table dedicated to Artificial Intelligence and Bots of May 17 at 12:00 - 1:00 pm along with:
• Gianluigi Ferri Founder & CEO di Innovability
• Tiziana Catarci, Full professor in Computer Science at Sapienza University of Roma
• Ettore Murciano, Loop AI Labs VP & Channel Sales and Alliances
• Andrea Forni, CFTe InvestiRobot – where Robotics meets Finance
• Matteo Grella, Accademia della Crusca Artificial Intelligence
• Matteo Cestari, CEO Omitech
FULL VIDEO OF THE CONFERENCE
Here below you can find the link to the video of my speech at the Innovation Forum (in Italian).
Please note: the full 4 hour video of the entire conference is available at Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/1529211947384886/videos/1842666876039390/